The ACE Mentor Program is free and open to any high school student who has the curiosity and drive to learn about a career in integrated design and construction industry. Online and in-person programming provides students with career exposure and professional development sessions in order to enhance their ACE experience and provide a full circle overview of the journey into a career.
Students will work with architects, engineers, and construction professionals on mock and real-life design challenges. Students will gain the confidence and skills necessary to pursue their professional and personal goals.
- Fall or Spring Semester and Full-Year Options
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday learning sessions beginning around 4:00pm
- Workshop, Design Challenge, or Design & Build Team options
- Complete registration form in its entirety
- Include a parent/guardian’s email address for the parent consent form
- When prompted to choose an affiliate, choose “PA Greater Philadelphia (Suburbs & Camden & Cumberland, NJ)”
- Choose the county in which you live as your “Subregion”
The ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia serves students in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware Counties in PA as well as Camden & Cumberland Counties in NJ. Teams meet in professional office spaces, schools, or on-site in construction trailers.
For more information on how to get started as a volunteer in our ACE Affiliate, please contact Melissa Raffel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-952-1365.