Part of the mission of the ACE Mentor Program is to support our students in their continued advancement into the industry. One way of supporting them is to provide scholarships for their post-secondary education or for their training in a skilled trades program.
The ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia offers various scholarships at the end of each program year!
In order to apply for a scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Complete at least one full year of the ACE Mentor Program
- Current Senior in High School
- Marked ACTIVE in the ACE database (submitted a Parental Consent Form)
- Have good attendance in program
- Have their team leader’s recommendation
- Plan to pursue an acceptable post-secondary major in the Design & Construction Industry
ACCEPTABLE* post-secondary majors in the Design & Construction Industry include:
- Interior Design/Interior Architecture
- Urban Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Building Science/Construction Management
- Any Engineering major related to the building industry such as: Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Chemical, or Architectural
- Related industries with apprenticeship programs or one- and two-year certificate programs
*Affiliate will make final decision for approved post-secondary school careers.