1. The participating school will be asked to distribute the ACE Mentor Program materials to interested students.
2. The participating school will be asked to add the ACE Mentor Program to their list of after school programs.
3. The participating school will assist in the recruitment and selection of appropriate students who are in good standing with the school.
4. The participating school will, if needed, assist students with online registration.
5. The participating school will provide the name of the School Champion (contact person) who will be able to communicate program information to the students regarding meeting reminders, schedule changes, etc. The contact person should also periodically review the student’s standing at the school.
6. The participating school will communicate any issues regarding a student to the team leader.
SCHOOL CHAMPION | High School staff person who is the liaison and point of communication between the school and the ACE Mentor Program, has a relationship with the students and will be able to maintain an open line of communication with them during the entire program year, has the ability to hold the students accountable for their performance while participating in the ACE Mentor program.
TIME COMMITMENT | Yearlong engagement with team leaders and students. School Champions will be included in all correspondence regarding team meeting logistics and scheduling. Scheduling will be developed and coordinated with individual Team Leaders on a team by team basis.